Which rights do I have as trial participant?
- All participants must be informed in detail about the planned trial and must give their consent.
- You will receive a copy of the patient informed consent form which must be signed by you and your study doctor.
- You have access to insurance conditions.
- If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact your study doctor at any time.
- You can withdraw from participating in this trial at any time without giving any reasons. This will not affect your further medical treatment in any way.
Which duties do I have as trial participant?
- You must keep all scheduled appointments.
- You must inform your general practitioner about your participation in the trial.
- You must follow your study doctor’s instructions.
- You must notify your study doctor if you are taking additional medication, e.g. if you have complaints.
- You must notify your study doctor if you have changed your address or general practitioner.
- If you experience any adverse reactions to the trial medication, you must contact the trial site immediately.